Today at the Visual Studio 2013 Launch, 'Visual Studio Online' was announced and is now available for use at: http://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/products/visual-studio-online-overview-vs This was previously known as Team Foundation Service and is a home for your project data and team collaboration in the cloud. Here are the main 'features' taken directly from Microsoft's site:
- Unlimited team projects and private code repositories
- Integrates with popular IDEs, including Visual Studio, Eclipse, and Xcode
- Includes your choice of Visual Studio Express for Web, Windows, or Windows Desktop
- Build your backlog, track bugs and tasks
- Run CI builds on Microsoft cloud infrastructure for easy management of team builds
As you can see from above, signing in for the 1st time only takes a few minutes as I'm a MSDN subscriber and the process was simple. Looks like this could be a great tool for a number of reasons, so check it out from the link provided.