- Unlimited team projects and private code repositories
- Integrates with popular IDEs, including Visual Studio, Eclipse, and Xcode
- Includes your choice of Visual Studio Express for Web, Windows, or Windows Desktop
- Build your backlog, track bugs and tasks
- Run CI builds on Microsoft cloud infrastructure for easy management of team builds
MSDN Subscribers have access included in their subscription, and small teams of less than 5 can join for free. Larger teams that do not have a MSDN subscription have additional licensing options available. As of right now, it appears it is $10 per month per user as an introductory special ($20 regular price). I'm sure the fees are just to cover the cost of the cloud services for Microsoft, as it behooves them to attract as many users to their suite of services as possible.
As you can see from above, signing in for the 1st time only takes a few minutes as I'm a MSDN subscriber and the process was simple. Looks like this could be a great tool for a number of reasons, so check it out from the link provided.